CBL

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen tpl at inducks.org
Tue Aug 3 19:50:42 CEST 2004

mnaiman1 at cox.net wrote:
> In my opinion, Egmont will probably sell very few of the complete libraries in the States.

Do you imply that Egmont will be producing an English version of their
upcoming CBL? I only know of the Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish
versions. If not, I certainly agree with you that it wouldn't sell much
in the USA. I don't believe many books in Scandinavian languages do...
If they do plan an English version, will they be selling it in the USA
or will Americans have to import it from Scandinavia?

Thomas