FW: DCML Digest Issue 6

Lars Olav Karlsen donald at lokarlsen.com
Wed Aug 4 17:47:17 CEST 2004

No, I have always believed that it was your real name (although as a
child I thought Don was your first and Rosa was your last)

But since I live in Norway I have never experienced anybody that has a
name like that and I only have seen it in movies like the Godfather (Don
Corleone) and I thought that Don Rosa was two names connected to each
other and that you could not say Don without Rosa.

Lars Olav Karlsen
Oslo, Norway