Danish Donaldist summer meeting

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Fri Aug 6 15:14:17 CEST 2004

Last week I went to Denmark, for a short holiday. One thing I did was attending the Danish Donaldist "DDF(r)" summer meeting, in Odder. There I met lots of Danish Donaldists, both old friends and people whom I'd never met before in real life.

I put a few photographs of this meeting on the web at:
http://dd50.inducks.org/fotos/j2004/p04-05.html

DCMLers may find the third photograph of special interest: the one where I have a "serious conversation with Sigvald". 8-)
(In case people wonder: Sigvald survived, quite unharmed. 8-)

After the meeting I went on a tour through Denmark, meeting Soeren KO, Ole RN, Lars J, Martin O, and Thomas J. Thanks to them and the DDF(r) people I had a great time!

--Harry.