Junior Woodchuks questions

Vidar Svendsen vidar-svendsen at c2i.net
Sat Aug 7 17:45:30 CEST 2004

I need help completiing the translation of my Junior Woodchucks pages.

JW 8-01 Let Sleeping Bones Lie p. What is the name of the prehistoric
animal and what is the name of the plant Pluto uses to poison Scrooge?
JW 8-03 Bad day for troop "A" p. 1, panel 3 and 4: text
                                         p. 2, panel 2 abbreviation (and
explanation)
JW 10-02        Bottled Battlers        p. 7, panel 7:text
JW 11   Traitor in the Ranks:   p 3, panel 6: abbreviation (and explanation)
JW 12-02        Storm Dancers   p. 3, panel 3: abbreviation (and explanation)
                                         rain dances pp. 4 and 5
JW 13-01        The Day the Mountain Shook      p. 7, panel 4 and last
page, panel 4
                                         p. 1, panel : abbreviation (and
explanation)
JW 15-01        Waiting Whalers p. 1, panel 1 : abbreviation (and explanation)
JW 22-01        Highwire heroes         p. 1, panel 1 : abbreviation (and
explanation)

WDC 148 X-mas Dinner Swindle p.1, panel 5: text
WDC 158 Bee Bumbles             p 6, panel 5 abbreviation (and explanation)
WDC 221         Tracking Sandy,         p9, panel 3, abbreviation (and
explanation)
WDC 228 The Watchful Parent     p. 4, panel 6: text
WDC 253 Hound Hounder   p. 5 (6?), panel 4: the name of the smell
                                         p. 8 (9?), panel 6: What is Donald
playing?

WDC 282         Bubble Weight Champ p 1, panel 1 and 2: text

US 22           The Golden River                p3, panel 2: text
US 37           Cave of Ali Baba                p. 3, panel 5: text
US 49           The Loony Lunar Gold Rush       p. 1, panel 1: text
US 61           So Far and No Safari            p4, panel 4: text

CID 1-02        Tabu Yama               p12, panel 4: text

Does Scrooge run for Mayor in "Election Campaign" (US 8)

Could somebody supply me with a scan of the last page of Hound Hounder"
(WDC 253)

Vidar Svendsen                        http://home.c2i.net/vidarland/

Only a mediocre person is always at his best.