Goofy and "Somewhere to Nowhere"

THOR MILLER thormiller at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:26:09 CEST 2004

First, I just want to say that i'm a lifelong Disney fan and a first time
poster.

I am excited about the planned new direction of the "and friends" line.  As
much as I adore Barks, I like the idea of a wider range of artists being
reprinted as well.  In addition to classic Mickey and Donald tales i'd like
to see some vintage Goofy stories.

A few months ago in WDC&S, they stated that they were planning to publish
Barks' final story "Somewhere in Nowhere," but they did not decide on how to
present it.  Has there been any announcement on when and how it will appear
here in the US?