Rosa in picsou

Mats Rune Gullikstad marugu171 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:56:39 CEST 2004

Hi all!

A friend of mine was in France this summer and bought me a Picsou-mag. And
when I discovered the beautiful Don Rosa-drawing on page 2, I wish I lived
in France! For how many years has this "Don-Rosa-drawing-on-page-two"-thing
been going on? I assume the drawings in the DR-calendar (2003) in
scandinavia appeard in the Picsou-mag first?
Is there a Frenchman or Belgian (or someone else!) who has scanned the
drawings and putted them on the internet?

Regards,
mats gullikstad