Uncle Scrooge #332 5,405 Circulation.

Mickey mickey at iol.it
Sat Aug 21 20:46:04 CEST 2004

Mark:

>I pretty much only get US when Don Rosa has a story being  printed, and
even then only when it's one I don't already >have.  This  isn't because I'm
not at all interested in other Disney artists, but
> because, at nearly $7 an issue, I really can't justify getting US

I understand you! Those prices are crazy, to me.
Disney comics should be selled in the classical comic-book format - and even
with that price
there would be problems in sales.
Ultimately, I think the greatest format is the manga one, with a very good
quantity/price proportion.
But this is another topic...

Mickey