Don, On a silver platter...

Josva Dammann extreme_dayz at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:20:33 CEST 2004

Hi there!

Just thought I'd mention that the story "On a silver platter" who Heymans
(One of my favourite gagstory-writers) wrote the script for is a great
story! Even though I usualy think the stories you make alone is the best
Don, this one is an exeption from the rule... Extremely funny! I don't think
the drawings is so rosa-like, but they're better than pretty much anything
anybody else creates anyway. What do you think about other comic-artists by
the way? William Van Horn, Marco Rota, etc...?

God bless!
Josva Dammann