Brother Scrooge

P. Breijer tbbreijer at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 13 23:40:35 CET 2004

Hi,

Since you are a mason what would you say is the general opnion among masons
about the use of your organization in such movies as National Treasure and
Don Rosa stories, Don Rosa stories don't actually mention Masons but it
mentions the Knights Templar which is related to Masonry, And the movie
Really doesn't say anything negative about Masons