DCML Digest Issue 13

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sat Dec 18 14:07:53 CET 2004

 From: "Mark A. Semich" <mas at nic.nu>
Subject: Re: All that masonic stuff

No, I can't say anything -- my two Knights Templar stories have not been
printed in America yet. I don't want to spoil any surprises. But the two
stories ("The Crown of the Crusader Kings" and "A Letter from Home" or "The
Old Castle's OTHER Secret") are going to appear early in 2005. And there
will only be one month in between the two parts, not several years as was
the case elsewhere in the world that the stories have appeared.