DCML Digest, Vol 22, Issue 20

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Thu Dec 23 23:26:28 CET 2004

Lars :

>Because she's Donald's girlfriend and wants to meet his family? (And has
>been Don's girlfriend for so long that HDL call her Aunt Daisy.)

Evry christmas?

Seriesly, I think the idea obaut here being HD&L father's sister is good.
Sow she can relly be part of the family... Since Donald never got maired to
Daisy exept some storys and wich usualy end up beaing a dream. She's just
his girl firiend... Well some times Gladsones.
Anny way I think the whol Brother/Sister conection is good. And It would
make sense if Daisy Brother and other Sister/Brother (May, June, April
mother/father) were born disame day as Daisy and look all a like (like
HD&L). Sow the whole "Triplet" thing would be genetical.

Thean agian it would make April, May and June, Huey's, Duey's, Luey's
cousins, and as far I remember there were some storys (Italian I think)
showing HD&L dating AM&J.... What state they live agian? ;-)

By the way :
Wen I think obaut it : Why  Gladstone is sow interested in Daisy anny way? I
mean this guy can have enny beutyfull girl on the planet he wish for, why
she care sow much obaut Daisy (exept to bother Donald ofcourse) she isn't
sow atractive...

Lars agian :

>It worked! Thanks, Maciek. You're a genius!

Ow plese... :-)

Yours
Maciek