Diamond Quiz

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 10 10:02:31 CET 2004

Hello!

Sonia:

Sicne you asked the question, I've been thinking of  the Hope Diamond (which
you can see at the Smithsonian in DC), but what troubled me is that I
thought I would have remembered such a reference; now you say it is not
named in the story, I obviously cound't remember an explicit reference.
Now, I have no idea in which story it appears. Apparently it's a background
detail.

Olivier