DCML Digest, Vol 12, Issue 18 (Coot statue on "DuckTales")

Matthew Williams kingofduckburg at apptechnc.net
Fri Feb 13 14:31:59 CET 2004

Chris Barat wrote:

>The irony is that in the very next split second after this screen grab, the
statue was split in half by an oversized "discus" >thrown by Bubba!  (Hope I
am remembering this correctly!)

Don't you love the irony here (I'm being sarcastic :) )?

To Maciek, Coot is holding what I have always heard called the horn of
plenty.  It shows up as a dinner table centerpiece at Thanksgiving so often
here, I wonder how many Americans figure that Miles Standish and Squanto
"invented" it for the first American Thanksgiving.

Matt