*smiles all over* A Letter from Home.

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 02:56:39 CET 2004

:-p    :-p    :-)    ;-)   :-(    :-)   :-D     :-x    :-)

I'm very envious at the Norwegians at the moment, they finally get to read
"A Letter from Home"! Very, very envious! Especially with the knowledge that
the earlier related story won't be published here in the United States until
an undisclosed time...  >_<

To Mr.Rosa:
But I must say thanks to you Mr.Rosa. I just saw your cover for "A Letter
from Home" today. That coupled with a fan drawing of 'David the Gnome' I saw
has beat my depression down to where it belongs! :-)

http://duckman.pettho.com/sc_cover/v_dd200409.html  - cover link

Oh, and your little funny didn't get past me...I see the hidden '@'. :-)
And Matilda McDuck looks miffed. Is it because she knows her brother is a
greedy money grubber (a redundant description)? She looks cool, like she has
a stronger inner spirit than before.
Thanks.

Ok, I've gone on long enough.

~*OchaGirl*~
Who will shave everything but her banks if the cover never makes it to print
here in America. And that's a quasi-promise! v_v