W.I.T.C.H. in the U.S.A.

jadorno@jjay.cuny.edu jadorno at jjay.cuny.edu
Wed Feb 25 19:13:11 CET 2004

I've only seen W.I.T.C.H. available in the form of short novels
for young readers, with some comics pages included. The books are available at Amazon.com and are all written by Elizabeth Lernhard. Nine of these novels
are set to be released - so far, only the first one, (THE POWER OF FIVE) is available.

It seems that W.I.T.C.H. is being marketed to fans of the T.V. shows "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch" and "Charmed," since the latter series features three witches who cast spells branded "The power of three."

Joseph Adorno