Original Disney comic (strip) art

Germund Silvegren germund_s at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 09:43:33 CET 2004

Frank wrote:
>  Since I have
> started collecting Disney original comic and
> comic strip art (forcus is on Donald Duck pages,
> strips, covers and Mickey Mouse strips) I am
> wondering whether this might be the right forum
> to meet people with the same interest.

Nice, nice! I believe there are quite a few of us here who collect
original Disney art. I collect mostly non-Disney art and over the
years most of my Disney art has somehow been passed on to other
collectors again. I do have a Taliaferro Donald daily, one Vicar and
one excellent Van Horn page, a Paul Murry Mickey cover, some other
Murry drawings and the pencil preliminary for DELL Mickey Mouse #31.
If anybody is interested in the cover of Super Goof #22 (1972) I have
that one for sale too.
/Germund