Forbes Fictional 15

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Wed Jan 14 18:27:24 CET 2004

På Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:45:58 -0800, skrev Rich Bellacera
<xephyr at cwnet.com>:

> I'm not so sure this article really spoils Scrooge's claim to fame,
> though.  I mean, doesn't he claim to be "The Richest DUCK in the World"?
> Hence, he's still number ONE in that regard, right?
>
> The real mystery is still "who is the SECOND richest duck?"  Is it
> Glomgold or Rockerduck?  Both have made this claim.

Hey, what if they have almost the same amount, then they would pass by each
other all the time (and thus having an internal fight about who's the
second richest and who's the third richest duck).

By the way: The Italian Rockerduck must be the most amazing business man
I've ever seen. He's almost as rich as Scrooge - and he _stays_ almost as
rich as Scrooge. Still, he's a spendthrift of dimensions! (at least
compared to Scrooge) I find that pretty impressive, as that must mean he
makes a whole lot more money than Scrooge does...