Countries

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 21:03:13 CET 2004

> Good. Maybe you can also tell them the difference between Norway and
> Finland...
>
> Aaa, we don't worry about that stuff over here.
>
> . I said "Danish". He said, "Oh? What country is that from?". I said
> "Uuhhh...... Well, Denmark." He nodded and said, "Aahhh. Germany!"
> . The clerk  said, "The Netherlands........ that's in Sweden, right?"
> I just rolled my eyes and said, "whooo knooows!"

Don, other than you and maybe a few other Kentuckians,
geography is not a strong suit for many Americans.
But don't you lump all of us into those two experiences!
Most people I know can tell you much more about Europe and world countries
than your neighbor and (I shudder to say) your Post Office Worker!

Your Buddy
B.