Walt Disney Treasures DVDs

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Sun Jan 18 12:22:36 CET 2004

CORD

>In February the first two sets of the German edition of the Walt Disney
>Treasures DVD series will be published:
>
>   http://www.dcml-talk.org/read.php?f=1&i=210&t=175

That's not JUST good news...

These are the only two titles I missed of the original american
edition...

In fact, it sounds almost too good to be true... especially at
that price...

There MUST be a catch, somewhere... :-)

But I'm only half-joking, I wonder where they found the physical
space to fit two more soundtracks in there...

Oh, and please allow me a brief on-topic OT... :-)

I just got the "Looney Tunes Golden Collection" 4-DVD set, and
that's not bad, either... :-)

Cheers!

Eta Beta