Walt Disney Treasures DVDs

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Sun Jan 18 13:44:14 CET 2004

CORD

>> That's not JUST good news...
>> These are the only two titles I missed of the original american
>> edition...
>
>Or you could also buy the Italian edition :-)
>http://www.dcml-talk.org/read.php?f=1&i=214&t=175
>
>But this costs twice as much as the German one - which also has an
>Italian sound track.

Yeah, it's difficult to understand the price difference, considering
this is certainly the very same edition, with obviously "localized"
packaging and interface...

>It would be nice to know if there are any differences in content between
>the different countries's DVD sets. I suppose they will all have the
>same content but just differ in the language tracks they offer.

I'm just checking that with a friend.

BTW, my fear of missing contents in the EU editions was based
on a previous, ascertained case with the 2-discs release of
Snow White.

In this case, however, the original editions occupy about 7 Gb
of (each) disc space, I guess the 2 spare Gb available would be
more than enough for a couple of soundtracks...

Cheers!

Eta Beta