Opinions on Daisy~

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 03:30:01 CET 2004

Lurker here,

Daisy has to be one of my least favorite characters. And I'm pretty much in
agreement with ZeldasTriforce, she's self-centered (to say the least).

But I can't say she's a worthless character. Maybe she would be if she had a
story soley devoted to her. Look at Gladstone Gander, how exciting is having
everything you want dropped at your feet? Characters like Daisy and
Gladstone are meant play catalysts for "main" characters like Donald,
Scrooge, HD&L, etc..
Daisy plays the nagging "girlfriend", and Donald falls for it, if not from
the start, in the end! But you have to ask yourself, "what if she wasn't
like she is?". The situation might be the other way around, or, the stories
would turn out like some toddler television show (all sweet and sugary, it'd
make you sick)!
She plays her part.

I think that's why so many <-(wishful thinking) Disney duck fans are
attracted to the ravishing, think-for-herself "Glittering" Goldie.

Maybe if Daisy chucked the gigantic bow? I've known no era where that was in
style... at _@

~*OchaGirl*~ Who suddenly is being swarmed by Daisy fans that she never knew
existed. . .