WDC&S #4

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 17:50:59 CET 2004

> I noticed recently that my own appears
> to have been a reading copy in a dentist's office in Illinois.
>
> Thanks for any clues, Hans

The complimentary copy has a special designation.
I can tell you that Barbers, Dentists and Doctor's offices were the places to
find comics to read during that time. If the subscription copy you scanned is
a complimentary copy, ( Overstreet says) it was sent to former subscribers of
Mickey Mouse Magazine, which could very likely be the case for this
subscriber who would have had reading material in his lobby for customers.

Barry