Another source for Disney comics in America: Disney Princess magazine

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Wed Jan 21 16:38:18 CET 2004

Søren Krarup Olesen wrote:
> I think it was "silently agreed" (at least by the Danes) *not* to index
> these magazines, but I know it is wrong not to do so. The reason was
> that no one actually cared about them. I only have the very first issue,
> including an Ariel story coded "UKPS-98" (and then DP followed by some
> kind of pagenumbering). I seem to remember that AC collected the mags
> for a while, but...I don't recall any index from him. Thomas, do you
> have any?

No, I don't have any of the Danish "Prinsesser" issues. But if anyone
has (some of) them, and are willing to index them for the Inducks
database (I will of course be of assistance) feel free to contact me.
The same goes for Danish "Peter Plys" (Winnie the Pooh) and W.I.T.C.H.
issues.

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen