Gemstone Name-of-City "rules"

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 31 20:49:42 CET 2004

Rich

I don't know if  that was in an English language story, but "Mickeyville" is
the name used in France; and Donald lives in "Donaldville".
As you say, it's more contrived, and I have always found it illogical (as
far as I can remember) that a town should be named after a character that
was born decades or centuries after its foundation (ruling out coincidence).
As for Mouseton, I slightly prefer Mousetown for the simple & silly reason I
sometimes tend to "read" a "w" in the name.

Olivier