The black knight glorps again, Does the hook actually work as you show Don ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at ericsson.com
Fri Jul 2 10:41:30 CEST 2004

Hi Don !

I've read the first part of your new story and so far I like it. There
however is one detail that I'm wondering about. Note that I'm not trying
to tell you that you have committed an error. I don't care if you do.
But since you are so thorough with your details, I hope that you can
explain this to me.

******* SPOILER WARNING ************

When Lutin falls by slipping on the carpet he is catched by the hook.
But wouldn't he swing around in a circular movement around the point
where the hook is hooked to the floor so that he would glorp the floor
from underneath where the hook is so it would in fact become loose again
and he would continue to fall ?

Ola in a rainy Stockholm +13