Redan Disney Princess Magazine issue 6, volume 2 (July/August 2004)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Mon Jul 5 20:29:05 CEST 2004

The new issue of the US version of Disney Princess Magazine is out.  And numbering is back!  And story codes have changed back to a simpler format (when the appear)....

Here's the comics stories that appeared in this issue:

1) PRE 11209, 4 pages, 2-tier, Cinderella: "Princess Midnight"
No Credits
Characters include Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother.

2) no code, 3 pages, 3-tier, Pocahontas: "The Lost Valley"
No Credits
Characters include Pocahontas, Meeko, Flit and John Smith.

By the way, I finally figured out why the comics in this magazine are captions only, with no word balloons (like Prince Valiant)... It is so it is easer to read the comics to someone else (like a parent reading to a child).  At least, that's my guess.

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/