Fan fiction

Sander Dijkhuis sander.dijkhuis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 14:13:41 CEST 2004

I think I sent it to the wrong address (only to Mickey's), so here is
my reply (again?):

Mickey wrote:
> Maybe it's already been posted, but I've read this fan fiction
> http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/library/yukonfic/fic-main.htm
> dedicated to the love story between Scrooge and Goldie. I think it's very
> good. Do you agree?

Yes, it's a very nice story. There are two other great (comic) stories
of Katie Sullivan on that site:
http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/myart/webbedbliss/intro1.htm
http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/myart/icequeen.htm

> It's the only real "Ducks" fan fiction I've found on the web :-/

There is some Italian PK fan fiction at http://pk.immaginario.net/
('PKreations').
Søren Haagerup and I have tried to make a Duck-fan fiction message
board some time ago, at http://fanfiction.mcduck.nl/. It's closed now
because almost nobody visited the site anymore, but you can still read
the stories.

Sander Dijkhuis