Credits

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Fri Jun 11 17:28:42 CEST 2004

Michael Lavigne:

> thanks to the
> inducks database, one can find most if not nearly all
> credits for the Dutch stories as well. This is
> astonishing but true.

Let me also mention that the Dutch editors have never been secretive about the creators of their comics. Unlike Egmont (Gutenberghus) in the 1970s, who refused to reveal names.

Anyone who asks the Dutch editors about credits, gets an accurate answer.
In the 1980s, credits were printed in Dutch and German fanzines (Stechweij in Striprofiel, Spillmann in Der Donaldist).
In the 1990s, we Inducksers got access to all available information.

But to the question why they don't print credits in the comics themselves, I have no satisfying answer.

--Harry.