Welcome back

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 22:17:08 CEST 2004

Dear Don Rosa:
       Welcome back to the message boards! I hope your trips in Brazil and
Europe went well. Did you finish that "Three Caballeros" story, and if so what
do you think your next project will be? Also, Gemstone is working on a special
collection of your "Life and Times" series, which I eagerly can not wait to
purchase. Do you have any thoughts on that comics presentation? How do you think
it should be done for American audiences? Thank you for your time. By the
way, I really enjoyed the "Dream of a Lifetime" in "Uncle Scrooge" 329. I thought
it was one of your best stories with regard to humor and plot. I look forward
to Chaper 10B in "Uncle Scrooge" 332. That should be fun to read!
Sincerely,
Anthony