DCML Digest Issue 14

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Mon Jun 14 15:10:00 CEST 2004

> From: Anthvvuono at aol.com
> Subject: Welcome back
> I hope your trips in Brazil and
> Europe went well. Did you finish that "Three Caballeros" story,

No, not yet. I wonder if I'll ever finish it, I've been working on it for
sooooo long! But I need to get back onto it today, actually within the hour!

> and if so what
> do you think your next project will be?

I never know that. I take 'em one at a time. That's all I can handle!

> Also, Gemstone is working on a special
> collection of your "Life and Times" series, which I eagerly can
> not wait to  purchase.

Relax -- if they are doing anything other than having it as an idea in their
heads for sometime in the future, they haven't told me. This is not a book
that you'll see anytime soon.

> Do you have any thoughts on that comics presentation?

When the time comes that they are ready to start working on it, I assume
they'll let me know so I can offer ideas.
Right now I'm supposed to be working on the second Rosa HALL OF FAME
volume... if I ever finish this 3C story!