Rosa Popularity

Steve Crooks general at stevecrooks.net
Tue Jun 15 17:16:12 CEST 2004

I have to second that.  I got back into comics after a short run of
pretending to be an adult right about the time Mr. Rosa started getting his
work published.  If it weren't for those incredibly fun to read stories I
might not have stuck with picking up the duck comics -- or any other comics
for that matter.  And at the time I didn't have any idea who "Don Rosa" was
and I didn't really care.  I just liked reading those stories.  Now I'm
quite excited to get something new in my comic stack by that Rosa fellow.
:-)

  _____