Buying Comics in Paris

Joachim Butz joachim.butz at freenet.de
Sun Jun 20 16:50:40 CEST 2004

Hello,

today I have a special question to our french DCML members.

I am planning a trip to Paris (in order to visit the Blak & Mortimer exhibition). At that
occassion I want to have a look to French comic book stores looking for used comic
books, posters and all the things related to comics. first of all I want to look for all the
Piscou booklets with Don Rosa art.
Besides this I am looking for used magazines like corto maltese and posters, cards
etc.
It would be great if someone can give me some adresses where I can get these things
cheap.

Thx a lot

Joachim Butz