Gemstone In Publishers Weekly, etc.

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 03:34:59 CEST 2004

Dean posted:

If I had to guess I would think it was referring to the Take Along
format Mickey Mouse Adventures.  However isn't that premiering in
September 2004 NOT 2005?  Also, is it set to be a bimonthly?
-------------------------------

I'm sure the 2005 part is a typo. I know Gary and Co. plan ahead, but I doubt
they plan 15-16 months ahead, at least not to that degree of specificity.
Hopefully the bimonthly part isn't a mistake however. :)

Dean posted:

One other quick thing. Several months ago the "Scoop" site at
Gemstonepub.com mentioned that soon Donald Duck Adventures would be
available at Borders, and Barnes and Noble bookstores.

Who needs Disney comics at book stores when you have manga? I don't know
about you, but I can't wait to tear into Super Yugioh Pink Eyed Dragon Deluxe Card
Volume 256. ;) (I like some manga, but at the rate things are going, if the
comics industry has to be dominated by one genre, I almost find myself hoping
the superheroes continue their dominance, rather than manga. Some manga is
great, but a lot of it is terrible like anything else, but it seems like the
terrible stuff sells as much and is praised as much by the otaku as is the good).

Derek Smith