SV: "Black Knight Glorps Again"

halvor.sandven@dnbnor.no halvor.sandven at dnbnor.no
Tue Jun 29 08:31:21 CEST 2004

I just loved the new Rosa-story, even if I've just read the first part
of it yet. The Black Knight is a good villain, and I'm glad that Rosa
uses him again.

Just one little detail bothered me a bit. It's the part where Scrooge
pulls the rug so that the Knights falls. I may be mistaken, but to me it
looks like he falls forward, but such a pull would result in a backwards
fall. Any comments?

Halvor

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.