Hall of Fame

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:30:38 CET 2004

The 'Hall of Fame' series will be published in Germany as well, starting
with Rosa in April and Vicar in August, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm
really curious about the proposed book dedicated to Romano Scarpa: seeing
that most of his best comics are 3-tiers, will these be included in this
format, which seems to be designed for 4-tiers? Can anybody tell me more
about the content of this particular 'Hall of Fame'-book? Olaf maybe?

Cheers,
Frank