Hall of Fame (Rosa)

Nat Chrenshaw natchrenshaw at yahoo.se
Mon Mar 8 16:43:40 CET 2004

> There won't be two Rosa Halls. There will be MANY. They are printing >  all
>  his stories in chronological order. So, the next book will contain his > 14th
> story onto his... uhm... I don't know, 25th or 26th story, perhaps

But for how long do you think they are planning to print his stories?
I mean, ALL his stories, including the ones he's just brought out?
And I wonder if these books is going to be available in stores or only as a "club"?
Does Mr. Rosa himself have any information on this subject?

Another thing I've been thinking about, I just enjoyed "The Once and Future Duck", and in that story, King Arthur spots Gyro Gearlooses  "suncatcher", and says something like: "I need that cup... half the kingdom to he who brings me the HOLY GRAIL!!!" (sorry about the translation, I've only read it in swedish so far...)
Well, the point is, that if the holy grail becomes fiction, and that it never existed becouse King Arthur just made it up, how can as an example
(warning, a very tiny spoiler coming up...) Donald find it in The Old Castles New Secret?

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor