Donalds parents, story ideas

Klartekst info at klartekst.no
Tue Mar 9 15:31:55 CET 2004

MARTIN WROTE:

>I really like this story idea! It's dramatic, has action and a chance to
>team up these characters in
>a organised rescue mission. I wonder if Egmont would allow concentration
>camps though, maybe just
>make it a prison. If Don or someone else doesn't use this idea, or come up
>with another idea
>for this "reunion", could I use it?

I sent Egmont a story idea were Daisy and Gyro gets stranded in Brutopia
and have to rely om Gyro's improvised inventions and Daisy's courage to get
out. But the rescue-mission idea is MUCH better, so I hope that you or
somebody else writes it. A story set in Brutopia would be really great.

Nils Smeby