Paperolimpiadi

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Mar 17 20:29:00 CET 2004

Olaf Solstrand wrote:

> HUUUUUGE SPOILER COMING UP!!!

Great summary! Let me add a couple of lesser things:

> when Scrooge and company visited Mae-Wang in
> South Korea to meet with some aliens

Those aliens had appeared before in s Scarpa story, a story that happened to
be one of my favourites when I was a kid, so I jumped on my chair when I
found them at the end of that chapter of Paperolimpiadi, way back in 1988!
The story was "Paperobot contro i Paperoidi" (IS TL 1317-A)

> The camera was destroyed, but not before it had
> helped Kim save Chen Dai-Lem's life.

And that was a wonderful scene, really breathtaking!

Francesco
[http://www.dimensionedelta.net]