Topolino e il Cobra Bianco and Andrea Freccero

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 19:48:02 CEST 2004

>each day starting from 11th of May, as the only way for the
>interested ones to study this "archeological" Mickey. The url is
>
>  http://www.papersera.net/cobra/cobra.php
>
>Please let me know what you think about this story!

It's really beautiful! Amazingly bizarre, but still wonderful. Last part of
"Cobra" was reprinted in Top1949, special book of reprints of the first
libretto Topolinos. Now I can see the whole story.
Nice reading! Thanks for big, good quality scans!

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -