DCML Digest, Vol 26, Issue 27 (pocket books, Duke)

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 02:35:59 CEST 2005

In a message dated 4/24/2005 1:12:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kimba1962 at comcast.net writes:
>Re Santiago's comments: Michigan State University Library is also well known
for
>its immense pop-culture collection.  I had never heard of the Duke
collection,
 >however.

It;s a fairly new donation.  the Murray brothers bought virtually (if not
actually) every comic book from the late 1950s to the 1990s or so.  I had many
visits with them back in the 1970s - did duke u get their original Frazetta
"johny comet" strip too?  Did they have a Barks original too?

steven rowe