Flintheart Glomgold's relatives

olaf.solstrand@andebyonline.com olaf.solstrand at andebyonline.com
Thu Aug 4 23:37:00 CEST 2005

> First, though, I have a question:
>
> In John Lustig and Vicar's story "Family of Fore" (D 99285), we learn
> that Flintheart Glomgold is related to somebody named Bogey McDivot --
> and through him to Scrooge McDuck and the rest of the Duck Family.
>
> Apart from this story, though: have we ever heard of any of Flintheart's
> relatives?

Quoting from Gilles Maurice's excellent "Calisota Online" pages:

"In "The Top Treasure In Town", by Daniel Branca, Tom Anderson, and Werner
Wejp-Olsen, from 1981, first published in the Swedish "Kalle Anka & C:o"
#1981-41, the Ducks go back in time to old [L]ondon, thanks to Gyro's
science, and the name of Flintheart Glomgold's grandpa, Stoneheart
Glomgold, is mentionned."

http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/myducktree.html

That's the only relative mentioned there (apart from Bogey McDivot), and I
can't remember any others myself either, but perhaps others do?

Olaf Solstrand
www.andebyonline.com