DCML Digest Issue 8

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 5 20:59:54 CEST 2005

- Don Rosa -

It was good, but the humor is indeed better in "Crown of the Crusader Kings"
for instance (I re-read it before launching into TOCOS/AFH)-- the Voodoo
dolls scene is one of  the most hilarious I've read; the action surely is
better in other stories as well.
Overal good, but not among the very best; the characterization, however, is
one of  the best such stories. The adventure really is a long setup to that
one final scene, and it sure pays off.

>>> -- the story *I* like is the one I finally sent in last week, "The
Prisoner of White Agony Creek".

I guess I'll be able to read it in 6-12 months...

This simple description can already be interpreted several peculiar ways.
Wait and see...

Olivier