DCML Digest Issue 19

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sat Aug 20 14:54:42 CEST 2005

> From: "Franzon, Johan F I" <franzon at kouvola.helsinki.fi>
> Subject: Bolivar
> I was more intrigued by the sentence: "Bolivar - had
> disappeared from the American stories before my sisters
> starting saving the comics". But Bolivar did make a glorious
> show of himself in 1951! What happened then?

Then my sister missed buying an issue. No reason was given for her action. I
would have complained, but at the time I was preoccupied in waiting to be
born. I tried to mention the matter the first chance I had, but somehow my
best efforts resulted in unintelligible gurgles and drools. (This is the
point at which a better man than me would put a little smiley-face icon.)