Life of Scrooge

Adham AboZaeid adham.abozaeid at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 20:46:32 CET 2005

I've found this on Amazon... what do u think about it???
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-images/0911903968/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_i
mages_3/104-7319641-3071135?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=books&index=3#gallery

I think it contains the 12 main chapters only, isn't there any other that
contains the extra chapters too???

I prefer hard covers... but I care more about the complete copy