about putting scans of first pages on COA inducks pages and buquinho's genealogy

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 01:20:16 CET 2005

I don't know who had the idea of putting scans to illustrates index of
stories in inducks but it was such a brillant idea

then, I just watched the three first stories of Dugan/Biquinho Duck, it seems
very interresting : these stories seem to involve explanations of his
creation (both genealogically and artistically), which seem to be a very humoristic
and interresting way of dealing with this character's birth... He seems to be
white before getting his yellow feathers and red cloth, before getting
colored...
Can anybody send details of these stories plot, so that I can complete the
comments on this character on my family tree page, and I think everybody would
like to hear these stories.
Would it be possible to get bigger scans of the panels where we can see
fethry's genealogical tree?

Thanks!

Gilles