DDFR July meeting

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sat Jul 30 14:25:13 CEST 2005

Thanks for the link to the website with the pictures from July's DDFR meeting.  I
recognised Harry, A.C., Mads, Niels, Hans, Ted, and Sigvald (whom I've not met yet in
person).  Nice to see as well, that my old pal, Freddy Milton was there.  I think I saw
Sören in the BG of one of the pictures, but not sure.  I'm jealous that I couldn't be
there,
but only to the Ballerup pre-meeting visit.  I finished a nice drawing I will submit, for
future cover of your magazine.