Name changes + Mouse Universe

Michiel Prior M.J.Prior at let.rug.nl
Mon Jun 13 14:38:20 CEST 2005

You got me, Olaf.

My argument was based on my knowledge of the Dutch version of
the comic - where Goldies last name went untranslated on the
banner, but remained in the newspaper clipping. Last summer I
purchased a French Lo$-collection (still no American edition, but at
least this one had Goldies last name on the banner in the Saloon)
and I noticed that I had made a mistake. Thank you for correcting
me on this matter.

@ Jonathan H. Gray:

I like your Mouse Universe drawing! Your style reminds me of Fabio
Celoni's. Did you already finish your drawing?

Greetings,

Michiel Prior.