Bruce Hamilton

BFOSTERLA@aol.com BFOSTERLA at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 16:53:56 CEST 2005

Bruce Hamilton was a pretty interesting guy. The people he knew, the  careers
he had and the things he did in his life covered a pretty broad spectrum
that reached well beyond comic books and Carl Barks. Over the 25+ years I knew
him, I always enjoyed listening to his tales of adventure, intrigue, humor and
politics in his world of collectors, dealers, and the publishing business.
His  stories rolled out of him in his distinct rumbling voice that always made
me  feel like I was sitting across from someone who was a combination of Mark
Twain,  David Livingstone and Ted Turner. Always blunt, honest and opinionated,
usually  accurate and definitely hilarious, any meal with him was a pleasure.
Thanks  for everything, Bruce.