Gottfredson in Gemstone

Marvinw marvinw at zahav.net.il
Thu Mar 3 11:45:28 CET 2005

In my message of a few weeks ago where I brought up the matter of  Gottfredson stories for the Take Along comics, it was because I felt that many of his stories would be a suitable length for that format ( and that the stories could compete well with the more "modern" stories for readership acceptance). However this does not exclude the gag-a-day stories, or the very long Gottfredson stories which could be broken up in WDC&S and MM and Friends and used as cliff hangers. I would hope that the support expressed by the 'Gottfredson in Gemstone' messages would be taken note by Gemstone staff contributors to DCML including  Gary Leach, David Gerstein, and Travis Seitler. C'mon Gemstone -- and the King of Collectors Mr. Geppi -- please give us back the Gottfredson stories.
Marvin Winitz