Phrench Phorgery

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Fri Mar 11 16:56:54 CET 2005

Okay, I wrote to the seller and top bidders of that auction on eBay-France
for the piece of counterfeit Rosa art.
I am looking just now at a photo feature in the newest issue of PICSOU #398
that shows me at the Picsou exhibit tent at the Angouleme Festival drawing a
mural-sized $crooge while the "President" of the 2005 Festival, cartoonist
Zep, draws a "Zep $crooge" along with me. Obviously what someone passing
through the exhibit has done is taken a photo of that huge $crooge drawing,
enlarged the small photo on a copier (or printed it out by computer,
whatever) and tried to trace it.